Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

Hmm, maybe the heroes can-

Hmm, maybe the heroes can install a mod or two to even up the battle field? Maybe the Equivalent Exchange mod or the Uranium Mod? They can make an honest to god Nukes.

Naruto as The Simpsons! Naruto as The Simpsons!

Hah! I found Flanders!!!

Very nice. Well done dude. Though, it might cringe a few people that is rooting for Naruto/Sakura to see what their Simpson expy is. Anywho, yeah, I found Flanders, Ned Flander. I won't spoil it, since it was so obvious if you do the head count.
Hmm, I wonder what other media that have loads and loads of characters to abuse like this again?

PS/ Click Tobi, then right click and select Play. It will reveal who is Flanders.

lloydvdw responds:

I know my actionscript skills are pretty lame :D.

I was thinking about DBZ - The simpsons. But this costed me months and months of work. Maybe later ;) did you check the wallpaper on deviant art?

greetz

Resident Evil 4 Animation Resident Evil 4 Animation

Those mushrooms:-

You guys found and eat it huh? I guess the language barrier kinda took most of the jokes away, that or the quality of the voice acting.

Anax responds:

thanks!!

The Moops - Combos of Joy The Moops - Combos of Joy

Very catchy tune! And Fun to Play!

Just shooting the blocks and shapes make me all giggly inside! The gameplay tune reminds me of a Sonic level. Very catchy !

Orbital Guard Orbital Guard

Very very nice.

The graphics are awesome.
The way the turret move doesn't resemble any flash games I've played in the past.
I suspect, for the turret to rotate a full 360 degrees is that it uses a lot of frame to animate it. But, my computer doesn't lag a bit!
If I could, I'd recommend this for the Front Page.

Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

Wow, Nice one

very addictive.

Terran Medic Terran Medic

Aww, so cute!

She'll defeat the Zerg with her extreme moe-ness!