The Moops - Combos of Joy The Moops - Combos of Joy

Very catchy tune! And Fun to Play!

Just shooting the blocks and shapes make me all giggly inside! The gameplay tune reminds me of a Sonic level. Very catchy !

Orbital Guard Orbital Guard

Very very nice.

The graphics are awesome.
The way the turret move doesn't resemble any flash games I've played in the past.
I suspect, for the turret to rotate a full 360 degrees is that it uses a lot of frame to animate it. But, my computer doesn't lag a bit!
If I could, I'd recommend this for the Front Page.

Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

Wow, Nice one

very addictive.

Nuclearoids Nuclearoids

Simply beautiful

Kudos to the artist, programmer, and the sound guy! Really a great relaxing game.

Xrossfire Xrossfire

Pretty amazing, though...

I detect a bit of stereotyping of races being subtly used here. The terrorist are bearded and look a bit arabic and african. Plus, are you silently mocking the caucasian that dunno to duck when guns goes off?
Anyway, nice and addicting.
10 of 10.

SugarRush SugarRush

Very cute

Very cute, the sounds, gfx, and gameplay.

League of Evil League of Evil

Very entertaining.

But after some lvls, it got tiresome. Good game though!

Napoleon Stupid Napoleon Stupid

Entertaining for at least 30 min... but

But, if you are going to make a shooter with keyboard and mouse, make the use of the players instinctive of WASD usage. The combination arrow keys and mouse are not very comfy for their hand. The audio are good, gfx are good, but the bomb throwing needs to be a bit more predictable. Its hard to gauge where the bomb are gonna land.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Seriously?

WTF? Why can't I keep moving if I bumped into an object? And why do I have to rewind my steps? It is annoying.

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

A very original idea. A few bug though...

The game is zoomed in and not properly sized to the window. I have to right click and select 'Show All' to make it right.