Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

Hmm, maybe the heroes can-

Hmm, maybe the heroes can install a mod or two to even up the battle field? Maybe the Equivalent Exchange mod or the Uranium Mod? They can make an honest to god Nukes.

Naruto as The Simpsons! Naruto as The Simpsons!

Hah! I found Flanders!!!

Very nice. Well done dude. Though, it might cringe a few people that is rooting for Naruto/Sakura to see what their Simpson expy is. Anywho, yeah, I found Flanders, Ned Flander. I won't spoil it, since it was so obvious if you do the head count.
Hmm, I wonder what other media that have loads and loads of characters to abuse like this again?

PS/ Click Tobi, then right click and select Play. It will reveal who is Flanders.

lloydvdw responds:

I know my actionscript skills are pretty lame :D.

I was thinking about DBZ - The simpsons. But this costed me months and months of work. Maybe later ;) did you check the wallpaper on deviant art?

greetz

Resident Evil 4 Animation Resident Evil 4 Animation

Those mushrooms:-

You guys found and eat it huh? I guess the language barrier kinda took most of the jokes away, that or the quality of the voice acting.

Anax responds:

thanks!!

Panty and Stocking Panty and Stocking

This is good. Weird but good.

I don't know the series, but the animation of the singers are surprisingly good.

MusicBox MusicBox

Woah.

I wonder if its realistically possible to construct that Musicbox. This is awesome!
Its like watching that CGI one that involves bouncing balls.

PT3: Santa's Big Secret PT3: Santa's Big Secret

That Moon lore,its qute good.

Mind if I use it for a base in story writing? An entire civilization whose population is sustained by divine being's genetics. Very unique. Very Alien.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

That was chilling

The 'horrors' are quite unexpected. Really really unexpected.
I'll bet if this is turned into a live action version, the 'horrors' will be more scary.
Seriously? Imagine a live like furry just grinning and walking slowly towards you. Glad this is just a cartoon, for now.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

The secret Easter Egg is Malfoy the Flying Ferret

Its in the library, you have to save the flash file of the movie in your desktop and search the .lib file. Its in there. Under the title Ferret Fight.

TmsT responds:

Well um. That's certainly ONE way to find it, LOL! Another way is to look for a certain item in the movie that sticks out of the background rather conspicuously and click on it.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Dunno you were this spiteful...

but spiteful from you is good. It makes people laugh. LOL

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

"Because I know why..." and he walks away.

You are so evil if you don't continue this series and explain exactly, "why".
Its the same evil that Bungie did by deep freezing Master Chief and show the Legendary Planet. Good job man.